# Sunday, 19 May 2013

Death-Cap-mushroom_2099245b

A women has died after eating soup she had made with poisonous mushrooms. The woman picked death cap mushrooms mistaking them for an edible variety. The mushrooms are highly poisonous and there is no antidote. This particular mushroom is responsible for most cases of mushroom poisoning so it’s really worth knowing your mushrooms if you are planning on going foraging. If in doubt its probably best not to eat them.

posted on Sunday, 19 May 2013 09:13:01 (GMT Daylight Time, UTC+01:00)  #    Comments [0] Trackback
Related posts:
Courgettes with Everything
Fruit Picking and More Jam
Children Can Die in Hot Cars
Jam Jam and More Jam
Meatloaf
Hayfever Season