# Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am always very careful to unplug all the appliances in the kitchen from the wall in case curious paws should accidently turn something on. Until now I thought I was being a little overcautious but if this article is anything to go by, my fears might be justified. Its about a dog who managed to switch the oven on whilst his owners were out causing a fire to start. Luckily the fire was quickly put out and there was only minor damage to the kitchen but it goes to show that unsupervised pets can cause damage.

posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:44:57 AM (GMT Daylight Time, UTC+01:00)  #    Comments [0] Trackback
Related posts:
Sowing Seeds
Allotment Progress: Getting Back on Track
A Family Sized Fridge
Spot the Real Cat
Soup
Hayfever Season to Start Early
All comments require the approval of the site owner before being displayed.
Name
E-mail
Home page

Comment (HTML not allowed)  

Enter the code shown (prevents robots):

Live Comment Preview