# Thursday, April 09, 2009

This article should serve as a cautionary tale, its about a woman who mistook a bottle of nail glue for eyedrops and glued her eye shut. Luckily the glue simply glued her eyelashes together and doctors were able to cut her lashes off and prise the eye open. I hate to think what would have happened had she squirted the glue into the centre of here eye, I think she is very lucky that she didn’t have any permanent damage but it goes to show you should double check the bottle before putting anything in your eye.

posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 10:07:27 AM (GMT Daylight Time, UTC+01:00)  #    Comments [0] Trackback
Related posts:
Sowing Seeds
Allotment Progress: Getting Back on Track
A Family Sized Fridge
Soup
Hayfever Season to Start Early
The Fridge Has Died
All comments require the approval of the site owner before being displayed.
Name
E-mail
Home page

Comment (HTML not allowed)  

Enter the code shown (prevents robots):

Live Comment Preview